Wednesday, August 01, 2007

So, I'm a book

Yes, these things are silly. But they're fun. And the world does not yet have enough silliness.




You're One Hundred Years of Solitude!

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Lonely and struggling, you've been around for a very long time.
Conflict has filled most of your life and torn apart nearly everyone you know. Yet there
is something majestic and even epic about your presence in the world. You love life all
the more for having seen its decimation. After all, it takes a village.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Well, I suppose this doesn't make me look very silly. So deep. So tragic. Hmmph. Very silly.
--the BB

2 comments:

Jane R said...

Oh geez, we are both Gabriel García Márquez. Except that sometimes I'm One Hundred Years of Solitude and sometimes I'm Love in the Time of Cholera (depending whether I answered "yes" or "no" to "Do you like Oprah" -- which varies).

Think how good you sound in Spanish: Cien Años de Soledad.

Have you taken their "which university are you?" quiz? I howled. Apparently I am UC-Berkeley! (I was something else when I used my last name to determine which part of the alphabet to put myself in, but then I tried it with the same answers and my first name and this is how I ended up. I know, it's kind of cheating, but I am so NOT Illinois State or whatever that was.)

Paul said...

Jane, you are definitely not Illinois State.
A propósito de los títulos en español, he visto copias de Cien Años de Soledad cuando iba de compras en Costco. Esto no debe sorprenderme, dado que vivo en [Nueveo] México.