Saturday, November 07, 2009

Heart thread - 11/07/2009


I ask your prayers for Marie and Ed who will be married this afternoon.
Grant that the bonds of our common humanity, by which all your children are united one to another, and the living to the dead, may be so transformed by your grace, that your will may be done on earth as it is in heaven; where, O Father, with your Son and the Holy Spirit, you live and reign in perfect unity, now and for ever. Amen.
For Rob who had surgery yesterday, that his injuries may heal swiftly.

Janine has an update on her husband Nick:
Thank you all so very much once again. Nick finally had a surgery done with a laser procedure to break up the stone. He returned home this morning. Very grateful to you all! Prayers really do help and are very meaningful to me always
For Margaret and her family.

For all touched by the violence at Fort Hood.

For Roseann and Gary:
FROM ROSEANN
Dear Jonathan and beloved friends,

I start hospice today. I've reached the point where treatment is doing more harm than good so we're stopping treatment and I'm being cared for by Gary and hospice. We met with my doctor, priest, social worker and dialysis nurses and we're all comfortable with this decision. I am at total peace and feel the presence of God so strongly. I am happy and sad but more than anything I am the Lord's own and I know I am loved. I will write when I can. The doctor said I have 1 to 2 weeks before I go. My priest Teri is awesome. She asked if I wanted a party after the funeral and I said, "well hell yeah!" I love you all and I will always be praying for you.

Love, Roseann

Roseann can be contacted by email.
Her address is:

revamundo@gmail.com
For Jane at the AAR and all travelers.

And all the rest, of course.

--the BB

3 comments:

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Prayers ascending!

susankay said...

Prayers for all .. and for my 7 year old granddaughter who has pneumonia.

June Butler said...

Prayers for all. Susankay, prayers for your granddaughter, too. May she recover quickly.