Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Travel update

As I posted earlier, we had to rebook because of weather conditions along the mid-Atlantic. Well, yesterday evening our flight from Denver to Frankfurt was canceled because of a mechanical problem. We are in a Denver hotel waiting to see what happens next.

I believe this is where we ask St Jude to pray for us.

If all is well, I will not be posting updates, so if you hear no more things are moving ahead.
--the BB

No comments: