Saturday, February 02, 2008

Fran is to blame; I swear

I admit it: I've taken this one twice. Brain freeze is an easy affliction while doing this, as is the challenge of typos. If you spell the country correctly it accepts it the second you get to the end and you don't need to capitalize (that saves some time). The first time I think I got 76. A bit better this time around. Even as you do it all manner of other countries come to mind. Those moments when you are thinking and not typing are scary.

87


--the BB

1 comment:

Fran said...

I must admit that I knew that you would fall and fall hard for this one... So yes, it is my fault after all. Its twoo, its twoo...

Yes brain freeze, typos and for some reason that I cannot discern it refused to take Columbia as a country! And my efforts caused me to stop and do that one three times. Think of the opportunities missed due to that!

And then when it got to 20 seconds I sort of froze up for good. Ugh.

DCap and his 102. I am not surprised. Frankly (pardon my arrogance) I think I am reasonably intelligent. DCap is off the chart brilliant. And cute. And funny. Oh that Dcap. His 120 was probably the first time low end number too. Deep sigh.

Glad you took the bait, you know I adore you too my darling BB blogging man. And 87, very nice number!!