Sunday, October 05, 2008

A different journey

I have found my mind increasingly wandering into the world of my fantasy fiction. The stories are drawing me back.

While it is much harder to write while "in exile" - all the material is on the laptop but I don't have hard copies of the maps and genealogies and timelines - I think I need to return to revising the first book and working more on the sequels.

If this happens I will be more detached and certainly have less time to blog and read blogs. I will keep y'all posted so you don't worry about me if I happen to be in another realm. (Do I have to spell out how tempting it is during an election year when one is far from home?)

This afternoon while in the Houston airport I read several chapters and made some minor revisions. It's begun.

--the BB

No comments: