Friday, October 16, 2009

OMG, it's a Republican



Isn't it amazing how bullies are really all WATBs?

How dare you expose my meanness, my bigotry, my economic rape of the poor? If you demand the same rights I have, you are treading on my rights! I'm the victim here! I'M THE VICTIM!

Why is everyone so mean to meeeeeeeeeeee?

In the category of "we can dish it out but we can't take it...."
"Elder Bush Decries Lack of Civility in Politics"
Look, you spawned the little shithead that fucked over our country; take some responsibility, Poppy. I may be, and I am, a foulmouthed ranter who thinks your family is nothing better than an organized crime group, but I didn't foist Junior on this nation, OK? I'll sit in the balance with your "civility" any damn day.

As Hoffmania observes:
And that said while not naming by name any right wing nut like Beck, Savage, Hannity, Levin, Limbaugh, Gallag...

...oh, forget it. They LIKED his ugly kid. Some things just explain themselves.

--the BB

1 comment:

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Yes, indeed. Pathetic.