Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I got nothin'



Northwest corner May 2010


Northwest corner June 2007

I will try to get a photo soon taken from the same angle as the 2007 photo.

Not a lot to report tonight. The car is not washed but the windows thereof are. It is safe to back out of the garage now; I can see out the back window. How exciting is that? (And you thought I led a dull life. Well, my own mother thought I led a dull life when I was in my twenties, so what can I say?) That is probably the biggest news of the day.

Incredibly beautiful weather today and yesterday, sunny with breezes.

I hate the new Google News page. If I wanted crap cluttering up my sidebars I would have asked for it. Much harder to read my headlines now as I have to scroll too much. Damn youngsters. Don't they know that if it ain't broke you shouldn't try to fix it? Hmmph.

--the BB

2 comments:

Ellie Finlay said...

Well, maybe you "got nothin' " but you got photos and a gorgeous garden.

Ha! My car needs a bath, too, and this reminded me. Maybe I'll do something about that today.

(Word verification is "swite". I'll just give the car a quick swite!)

June Butler said...

Ellie beat me to the punch. You got a lovely garden. You got clean car windows. You got a beautiful day. Whew! That's enough excitement for one day.