Wednesday, March 17, 2010

After work photos


Since I wrote about the garden yesterday, I thought I would take the camera into the back yard and let y'all see what's happening. An overall photo of the yard would look rather dreary, trust me. But there are all these little spots so full of life and promise. Those are peach blossoms getting ready to burst forth above. I use the word blossoms below but they are really all still buds. But soon.... Very soon....


A bed of tulips.


More peach blossoms.


Daffodil shoots.


Elberta peach blossoms. I so hope some fruit sets this year.


Methley plum blossoms.


Santa Rosa plum blossoms.


Bearded iris.


The volunteer daffodils from a year ago.

And that concludes our tour for tonight.

--the BB

6 comments:

DianeNM said...

Delightful signs of Spring and New Life. What joy!

it's margaret said...

Oh Looky!!!! Fills the heart with joy!

Ha! My wv: waterter
Some one call the waterter --ByzBud's got things going in the yard!

Paul said...

ByzBud: I love it!

The Cunning Runt said...

This is SO encouraging - we're a long way behind you, Paul, but it IS coming, I can feel it!

June Butler said...

Paul, your wonderful pictures of blooms, buds, and sprouts from your garden lift my spirits enormously. Thank you.

Lindy said...

Oh, there is a lot of promise there.

Fantastic photos!