Saturday, March 20, 2010

Walkies

It must be spring. I broke out of my sedentary mold for a brief period and took a nice walk with my camera midday today. I headed about one mile north of here and back with some meanders. I doubt it quite reached the three miles doctors would like us to walk every day but it came close.

I am breaking the photos up into three posts. Here is the first.


Snow on sagebrush


Rudolfo Anaya Elementary School


Desert shrubbery that has not yet moved from winter to spring


Amid a section of rubble was this chunk with snow on it.
For some reason it just reminds me of a
cuneiform tablet.

Or the Rosetta Stone, perhaps?


--the BB

2 comments:

Jane R said...

Nice!

Word verif: monap. That's what +Maya says: Monap! Monap! Lemme sleep! Mo betta forya.

Lindy said...

Well, you never do know what you're going to find on a walk. You just go right on looking for that Rosetta Stone...

Great shots, Paul.