Thursday, October 25, 2007

Friday Prince Blogging




It's still Thursday where I am but I figured I would post now so y'all can start your Friday right.

Today we remain with the Princely House of Liechtenstein, turning our camera toward Prince Hans-Adam II's second son, His Serene Highness Prince Maximilian Nikolaus Maria, and his lovely wife Princess Angela. So there's some equal opportunity for those of you who like looking at pretty women. Hey, so do I.

Prince Max was born on 16 May 1969 in St Gallen. He married Angela Gisela Brown (of Panamá) in St Vincent Ferrer's Church, New York, on 29 January 2000 and they have one child, Prince Alfons Constantin Maria of Liechtenstein (all according to Wikipedia and the princely house website).

Prince Max is fifth in line to the throne after his older brother, Erbprinz (Hereditary Prince) Alois and his three sons.

Look, since HSH Alois and the boys are doing fine, I'm sure Liechtenstein won't have to call on Maximilian, so I'm willing to trade W for Max until we can elect someone with two brain cells to rub together, a sense of morality, and a feeling of duty toward the welfare of the American People. I'll throw in Cheney and Rice if we can get Angela too. Deal?
--the BB

5 comments:

June Butler said...

Trow da bums out!

I cast my vote for Prince Max.

Padre Mickey said...

¡VIVA PANAMÁ!

Some princess blogging, eh_

Paul said...

GM, hear, hear! I'd be happy with HSH Princess Angela as well.

PM: I thought you'd enjoy this fine Panamanian woman. (Is it disrespectful, or likely to cause international incidents, if I observe that she is a fox? No disrespect intended, your Serene Highness, and my friends will vouch that you would be safe around me. Safer, perhaps, than around Mimi, if all these outrageous tales of NYC be true.)

Oh, and Rev Boy--speaking of foxes. Perhaps it is just as well I was thousands of miles discreetly away.

Jane R said...

I knew this one was going to bring Mickey up on his feet cheering!

Paul said...

Quite right, contessa mia. I was rather counting on it, from the moment I learned that Princess Angela was Panamanian--a fact I mentioned as bait. El Padrecito took it: hook, line, and princess!