Thursday, October 25, 2007

I try always to have a book with me


As usual, I found several of the multiple-choice questions offered no accurate choice (or could be taken too many ways--I AM a Myers-Briggs iNtuitive, after all):

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Literate Good Citizen

Book Snob

Fad Reader

Non-Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


This is what the results should look like:



One room of my house is the designated library. Its two long walls are taken up by seven-foot-high bookshelves. There is one bookshelf in my bedroom and two more in my library. And half my books are still in boxes in the garage. When there are funds I will get more bookshelves. I should not be allowed in bookstores.

I got my "fad reader" mojo, what there is of it, for acknowledging having read The Da Vinci Code, The Name of the Rose, and at least two Harry Potter books (though I fudged on that question--it would never occur to me to read Bridges of Madison County, also on that list).
-the BB

1 comment:

Jane R said...

Yeah, me too. Obsessive-compulsive reader.