Thursday, April 30, 2009

Of course it's Eileen's fault; isn't it always?




You Are Blooming Flowers



You are an optimistic person by nature. In even the darkest times, you are hopeful about the future.

You feel truly blessed in life and can sometimes be overwhelmed with emotions.



You have an artist's eye. You are always looking for beauty in the mundane.

You have a good sense of aesthetics, especially when it comes to shapes and color.



Sure enough, I saw this on Fluffy Snuggles' blog.

So, are they all designed to flatter our egos? This one does sound like me.

((((((( Eileen )))))))

--the BB

3 comments:

Fran said...

I love this!

episcopalifem said...

Yes...these are ego-strokers.

The one I got really made me cry...only because I feel that it's much like me, but I'm not living up to it in recent times.

This one is very you.

And feel free to blame the good and happy things on me any old time! That's the good thing to have be one's fault!

Paul said...

Fluffy, I only blame good things on you (or silly things). The rest, as they say in book forewards, is solely the responsibility of this author.