Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heart thread - 09/13/2009


Today after church I visited Mother Sandra in the ICU. She was not very peppy so it was a brief visit with prayer and laying on of hands. She and I traded humor, as we always do when we talk. She remarked, "See, this is what happens when you retire!." I told her I would light a candle (which I have done) and she said I would request blog prayers. I told her she was already on the prayer list here (and shared David's heartfelt response when heard she was ill).

Please keep Mother Sandra Bess in prayer as she battles nasty infections. I've had my own struggles with infections in the past. May all the healer's skill and the Healer's grace be with her.


On a happier note, Grandpère gave these flowers to Grandmère Mimi as they celebrate 48 years of marriage.

A very Blessed Anniversary to both of you and may the years ahead shower you with grace and love! Mwah! (The kiss was for Mimi, not GP.)

--the BB

2 comments:

June Butler said...

Prayers for healing for Mother Sandra.

Thank you for taking note of our anniversary, cher Paul. You're so sweet. Mwah!

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Prayers ascending for the good and the bad!