Thursday, August 16, 2007

What sort of liberal am I?

This does not come as a surprise to me. My family was solidly working class.

For now I like, and have always liked, John Edwards because of the causes he takes up. I am also fond of Barack Obama, and would support Al Gore in a heartbeat if he ran.

I have voted for Republican candidates in the past but things have gotten so bad in the GOP that I am now a yellow dog Democrat and would vote for any Dem over any Rethug until some sanity comes back to America and we can recognize our own Constitution once more.

God help America.

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore.

1 comment:

Jane R said...

Wow. I'm an Eco-Avenger!