Sunday, January 06, 2008

CITY OF GOD APPEAL - UPDATE!

Just before heading off to bed, Mad Priest has given us not one but TWO updates on the Appeal.
Update 1:
CITY OF GOD APPEAL UPDATE
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

I reckon we have no more than 12 hours before the shutter goes down and our total is now:

$9255.05

I think we've probably received all the cheques we are going to receive through the post so if we are going to hit $10000 we are going to have to do it electronically over the next few hours.

[There was a thank you to Sweden with a photo of Abba (?)--I hope to learn what that is all about. Not the photo, the Swedes.]

Update 2:
Well, I'm off to bed now so this will be the last update for 6 or 7 hours.

Our total is now:

$9357.33

I would be over the moon if we could raise $9870.


We CAN break $10,000.
--the BB

1 comment:

Jane R said...

Probably means one of our Swedish friends gave (Goran or someone else). Either way, hurrah for Sweden.