Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heart thread - 8/21/2008

Let us remember today those who have run out of options, save that of choosing how they journey into the Light.

Roseanne of GIVEPEACEACHANCE:
I am too sick for a transplant. I have to have both kidneys removed and go on dialysis before I can be considered for a transplant. The infection level is still so high that if I went on the immune suppresant drugs it would kill me. Of course the infection is killing me so that's why both kidneys have to be removed ASAP. I probably won't be around much but if there is anything to report I'll ask my husband to post for me.

Much love and prayers for all of you, Roseann (BeingPeace)

--via OCICBW

Along with Jan, Phyllis, and Rhoda.

Keep watch, dear Lord, with those who work, or watch, or weep this night, and give your angels charge over those who sleep. Tend the sick, Lord Christ; give rest to the weary, bless the dying, soothe the suffering, pity the afflicted, shield the joyous; and all for your love's sake. Amen.