Sunday, September 28, 2008

¡Vamos a votar por Obama!


La raza conoce algo de esparanza, paciencia, y fé. Han luchado por siglos y sobrevivieron. Ya se reunen para la elección. Esta canción me alegra y quería compartirla con Uds.





This song came out of the Hispanic community in Taos, New Mexico. I hope you enjoy it.

[Translation of my intro: The People (la raza) know something about hope, patience, and faith. They have struggled for centuries and survived. Now they are gathering for the election. This song makes me happy and I wanted to share it with y'all.]

Toda la familia unida y presente
Obama es nuestro presidente

All the family united and present
Obama is our president

I recognized the New Mexico state Democratic headquarters on San Pedro Street in Albuquerque at the end. It was one of the very first places I visited when I moved to New Mexico, I think within the first week. I was registered and ready to vote!

I love the faces in this video!

h/t to Anni of the NMKOS crowd for pointing me via e-mail to max227's post with the video.
--the BB

3 comments:

susan s. said...

Oh, I love it!

Jane R said...

Bravo. Am sending this on!

Fran said...

That is great!!!