Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another silly quiz


Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
75%
Iron Man
60%
Robin
52%
Superman
50%
Wonder Woman
47%
Hulk
40%
The Flash
40%
Green Lantern
40%
Catwoman
40%
Supergirl
37%
Batman
30%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


Thanks (I think) to MikeF at The Mercy Blog for this one. I was rather unsure of several answers on this one, so no guarantees that it might not come out differently on another attempt; but I usually take whatever comes out the first time. Now, if I only looked that good in tight clothing.
--the BB

6 comments:

Kirstin said...

Superman. "You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others."

True enough. But I almost never dress in drag. :-)

Jane R said...

It says I'm Superman. ("Strong, good, like to help others.") I'm 80% Superman, 80% Spiderman (guess Superman trumps Spiderman), 55% Wonderwoman (would have been higher if I'd said "yes" to the push-up bra question, no doubt), 55% Robin. LOL 50% Hulk and 50% I can't remember what else.

I think I'll go have a bubble bath.

FYI the cat does not at all think I am Superman or Superwoman or any of those wonder beings. She just wants company and food and someone to climb on occasionally. She is the one who does the flying around. When she isn't napping.

Paul said...

Jane dear, a bubble bath sounds lovely, especially if you have been up this late. To your dear cat you are "the person who sets food before me" first and foremost, I suspect. Next you may be "the lap upon which I sit" and other cushiony variants. Finally, when she deigns to admit it, companionship. I'm just guessing here, being a big dog guy and not a cat guy. But I think all our animal companions view us primarily as food sources. I did a fair amount of eye rolling when the questions got to the push-up bra. Obviously an omnisexual quiz. Or is that omnisocksual?

Kirstin said...

LOL @ omnisocksual! I haven't had time today to comment there yet.

Anyway, Tag!

Jane R said...

She does like food, but she is a company hound (she'll forgive me the doggy metaphor). Meaning that I am here at the desk and she has been here all along and she has a paw on the edge of the keyboard. That girl wants contact. Not in a neurotic way -- we had our afternoon naps in separate rooms but she does like hanging out with her human. Or maybe it's just the warm computer. LOL

Paul said...

Maya (I do hope my memory is right and if it's not, please don't let her know; she would be so offended) has excellent taste in human company. I would hang around you too if I could.

Best,
il tuo servitore