Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mitch, just go **** yourself.

Graphic courtesy of Padre Mickey

J. Taylor Rushing reports at The Hill:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Friday sent a message to Democrats that Republicans are not prepared to bend to a stronger majority.

In letter to Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), McConnell urged Reid to adopt a more conciliatory tone and warned him that Republicans will unite against Democrats if he does not. The letter was signed by all 40 GOP senators and two Republican incumbents who are awaiting the results of elections in Georgia and Minnesota.


All 42 should be sodomized with chainsaws and thrown in a vat of their own bile and vinegar.

Or am I the only one tired of this obstructionist shit?

There is not a bipartisan or conciliatory cell in their bodies. But they expect the other side to play nice. It's all bullshit and blackmail.

You know what to do in 2010 and 2012.
h/t to dday
--the BB

5 comments:

Fran said...

If Harry were any more conciliatory he'd be a freaking republican.

Ab Jagernauth, CGA said...

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5:44

Gandhi drove the dastardly British from India without pointing a gun, or chainsaw, at anyone.

Dr. King preached non-violence in the face violent acts by hate-mongers and racists.

We can learn a lot from Jesus, Gandhi, and Dr. King.

Paul said...

Abinas, you are absolutely right. And overall - or in the long run - I agree with you. But I vent a lot here when my short-term passions flame up. Most of my life was spent repressing what I feel and now I let it out. I don't pretend to be highly evolved. What I do try to avoid is cherishing my anger (or fear) and holding on to them.

June Butler said...

Querido Pablito, I would not want you angry with me. I've see your flashes, and I was relieved not to be in your path. But you're quite right. Let it flash, and let it go.

As for Harry Reid - what are the chances of a new Senate majority leader come January?

Paul said...

Well, Mimi, I doubt that Reid would stay in place if we were voting but heaven only knows what will happen. If there a candidate with a spine?