Thursday, December 13, 2007

City of God Appeal - Day 14

Drawing from Telling Secrets

Today I am lifting the daily report from Elizabeth (That nice Kaeton Woman):
MadPriest is reporting today's 14 Day total for the City of God Christmas Appeal at . . .(drum roll, please) . . . . . . . .

$5,289.84

WOW!!!!!!!


We have outdone my own personal goal. Risking criticism from The Mad One for being too "girly", I'll say that I'm simply reduced to tears!

I have this fantasy that, with two weeks left before Christmas, we just might be able to double this. I'm thinking maybe just maybe, we can reach $10,000!!!

Again, from Elizabeth:
And, if you haven't made a contribution, I hope you are inspired by the generosity of those who have before you. You can make that donation here, or send your check in any amount, made out to St. Paul's Church and ear marked "City of God" to

City of God Appeal
The Episcopal Church of St. Paul
200 Main Street
Chatham, NJ 07928

THANK YOU!


OK, folks, you know what to do. And thanks.
--the BB

No comments: