Monday, February 11, 2008

Another vote tomorrow


Check out mcjoan's post today with comments by John Dean (with Keith Olbermann) and an update on where we stand. We are on the brink of destroying another bit of our checks and balances and we're not optimistic about how the Senators will behave. We might not perform a blood eagle on caving Dems (though it is very tempting) but we should make it as painful for them to cave as we can.

How about pillorying Dems who cave? I think it would be an edifying spectacle if Dems who cave to the White House were shackled to a post in the public square where the populace could mock them, maybe toss a few rotten vegetables, and the elements could have their way.

Hell no, I'm not gonna be nice about this. Not when my nation is at stake. And I sure as hell want all the DINOs and Blue Dog dems voted out of office ASAP.
--the BB

1 comment:

Fran said...

My heart is weeping but the rest of me is fighting. This is a travesty.

How can this be????

Paul thank you for your endless commitment to this matter.