Monday, March 10, 2008

First Holier-than-everybody Church According to Me - or, Blame it on Ivajeane

My sister Iva sent this to me today:

Johnny's mother looked out the window and noticed him "playing church" with their three kittens. He had the kittens sitting in a row, and he was preaching to them.

She smiled and went about her work.

A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back to the open window to see Johnny baptizing the kittens in a tub of water.

She called out, "Johnny, stop that! Those kittens are afraid of water!"

Johnny looked at her and said . . .

"They should have thought about that before they joined my church."



It is rather frightening to think that this joke is somehow apt these days.
--the BB

1 comment:

johnieb said...

I've got this picture on the "Children and animals" that led to my post about Sam, but I couldna figure a way to download the freakin thing.

Thanks for this; I do love that picture!