Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks, Mimi


(wedding cake photo source)

Yes, I steal shamelessly. Mimi had this great video up and just in case you haven't visited her (and y'all really should as she keeps one of the greatest spots in blogland) you can watch it here.



Grandmère snaffled it from Tobias. We're all snaffleurs but we do give credit.

Congratulations, IT! We are all so happy for you.

Let's uphold equality. No on Prop 8.

And remember, because we can't say it too often: Equal rights are not "special" rights.
--the BB

4 comments:

Fran said...

Much love to IT and BP!!

June Butler said...

Paul, no problem. The more the merrier. The video even drew an anonymous trollish type to my blog.

IT said...

Thank you friends.

I was on the freeway this morning hearing pro-8 (hate) ads, and had to turn off the radio and focus on the driving because they made me SO MAD.

They are saying LIES, like "you will be sued for thinnking this is wrong"!

So all the support really helps!

IT

Paul said...

Dear IT, they shall not prevail in the long run. Thank you for sharing your joy with all the rest of us. I wish you could see my smile as I type this.

(((((((((((( IT & BP ))))))))))))