Sunday, October 12, 2008

A weekend in New Orleans

Eddie and Dillinger went to work with daddy yesterday and hung out with Aunt Jen. For a couple of certified scamps, they were very well behaved. Of course, what dad can't see or hear for being at the other end of the floor need not be explored. Eddie allegedly used Aunt Jen's extra minutes and made long-distance calls on her cell phone. I hope they weren't to Australia.

Anyhow, here they are checking out the swimming pool at the neighboring hotel. I believe some bikini-clad females had been out taking in the sun earlier.


My carpool chum and I went to the WWII Museum this afternoon.



And, finally, here is a shot to prove I went to church this morning. Kirstin, you will recognize the candle bank in the narthex at St Anna's on the Esplanade. I want you to know the lit candle in the lower right of the photo was lit for you. I had no small currency so it's a $20 candle - I hope it works and you feel better!


--the BB

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Wow! Thank you. :-)

Paul said...

Wow, yourself, kiddo. That was fast. I had barely posted this and was meandering over your way to alert you and you beat me to it.

I figure God's grandmother ought to have some suck. eh?