Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Molly the Wonder Dog


Paul -- for all those who prayed for Molly when we were told early this year that she had a severe heart problem that would lead soon to her death from an aneurysm. Thanks to you all. I'm not clear about prayer but it would appear that it works with respect to our animal companions. Latest word from the vet is that it all has gone away. I may be forwarding prayers from him soon -- he is amazed.

susankay

And Molly the Wonder Dog is a lovely dog!

Let us also remember Babs, who received her golden tail today, and all who love and miss her.

ROWAN THE DOG'S PRAYER

Hail blessed Laika,
bless all us dogs
and make us brave like you.
WOOF!


--the BB

5 comments:

Earthbound Spirit said...

Dear Paul,
Please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow (Friday)? Time to meet the ministerial fellowship committee, the folks who decide whether someone is ready to be ordained in my tradition.
Blessings to you always and
Thanks,
EBS

Paul said...

Prayers started this afternoon, EBS. I'll front page it tonight.

susankay said...

Paul -- Molly and I thank you from the bottom of our respective hearts.

And ... since I e-mailed you with the good news, Molly has had two seizures so I need to ring in the prayer posse again.

Love to all.

Aghaveagh said...

God bless you, Molly,

Woof! Woof! Woof!

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Prayers for God's messangers to us all!