Wednesday, August 08, 2007

No me digas

Parece que esta imágen del BB no debe sorprenderme:



You're Spain!

You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and
a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing,
especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates
and dictators bearing bombs. And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls!
It's just not safe!



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid




The flag is delightfully familiar since the BB is a vexillophile. I love flags and collect them. Alas, I do not have a flagpole these days. My collection includes 29 countries, a few states, one Canadian province (British Columbia, way cool), and a few others (Episcopal Church, Imperial Russia, United Nations, the rainbow flag, and a couple of homemade ones).

4 comments:

June Butler said...

Paul, I'm Spain, too. I'd like to know which countries are included in the answers. I thought I could have been Mexico, too.

Paul said...

Chère Grandmère, moi aussi je voudrais savoir quels sont les autres pays.

Our chum Ed the SVO snaffled the United Nations (how cool is that?) and that is how I found this little jeu.

I've never been to Spain. Carcassonne is the closest I've gotten.

Le Méxique paraît aussi raissonable.

Edward said...

I believe Jane is Spain ("The Jane in Spain stays mainly on the plain"?!?!?) as well. The Spanish flag is quite elegant. Vexillophile is the word for the day.

June Butler said...

I've never been to Spain, either, but I have wanted to go for a long time. Now I'm ashamed to leave the country. Truly.