Thursday, October 09, 2008

Hey, California: NO ON PROP. 8!



Don't turn my native state into a hotbed of hate.

Oh, and bleep the Mormon Church for stepping into this so heavily. My disdain for and outrage at that institution knows no bounds, no matter how many good people buy that brand. And that goes for all the other church groups out spreading hatred and fear and bigotry. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves and I have no doubt Jesus is ashamed of you right now. This goes double for the Anglican neo-Puritan sex-Nazis to whom I say, in the most loving way, SYFPH. I know Jesus is ashamed of me for hating about this too. At least I have the courage to own my feelings and I'm not saying they come from God or the Bible. I'm just angry and neither the deity nor the devil gets credit for it.
--the BB

No comments: