Sunday, November 30, 2008

Can you believe this crap?


["Sweet suffering Jesus on a stick!" for new readers]

OK, Mad Priest is busy cleaning up the language at his blog. I am sure Susan S. will come to the rescue to keep this one potty-mouthed.

Anyhoo....

How would you feel if your tax dollars were used to promote creationism among the Air Force as part of a "suicide prevention" program?

Ticked? Horrified? Disgusted? Outraged? All of the above and a few more?

You can read about it at Chris Rodda's post "Creationism: The Latest In Military Suicide Prevention." It's really sickening.
--the BB

3 comments:

Fran said...

Can you hear me screaming from NY?

Paul said...

Is that why I woke up before the alarm went off this morning?

Earthbound Spirit said...

My tax dollars support this crap? Wrong, wrong, wrong... on so many levels (religious AND constitutional come to mind first)!

Well - at least you got me warmed up here in the snowy midwest, my blood is boiling!