Sunday, December 06, 2009

Nothing spectacular to report

In my own life, that is.

This weekend included two loads of laundry, one church meeting, one worship service, hiring young people to clean up my back yard, and sharing a plum pudding with friends at a nice potluck supper last night. The yard looks great (for this bare time of year). They yanked up my summer annuals and vegetables, all long since dead. They did some light pruning. They cleaned up lots of leaf detritus. They prepped soil and planted the rest of my tulips and daffodils. This afternoon I watered everything and did some minor pruning of the fruit trees. Lots of down time today, for which I utter "huzzah!"

Now, to bed at a reasonable hour and off to work tomorrow.

--the BB
Add Image

1 comment:

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

All the best dear Friend!