Sunday, February 14, 2010

Satan's spawn spews again

Why is Liz Cheney allowed to make shit up on the public media? As a commenter noted, "I know $10 crack whores with more integrity."

Another: "I like that "Former State Department Official". Hell, she was part of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq. Her job was to help implement the raping of the Iraqi economy."

And the bottom line: "Right or wrong, Constitution, American Law, our Nation's honor, what the fuck ever, this monster's lone goal is to save that blood drenched, war profiting, coward ass mass murdering father of hers."

I wish the entire family would ooze back into hellmouth or wherever they came from and never be heard from again. Soulless scum.

Anyone worried that I'd forgotten how to get riled may now relax. Dick the dick and his lying bitch daughter will bring my blood to boil in an instant every time.

--the BB

8 comments:

susankay said...

yes, I think you are brimming quite well.

June Butler said...

Cher Paul, I'm waiting until you tell us all what you really think. Why hold back?

I can't figure out why the media give Liz Cheney face time and a microphone to spout her lies.

susan s. said...

I'm so proud to know you, Dahling! Spewing is something you do well. . . And it saves me sometimes.

Ellie Finlay said...

Mine, too.

(Blood to boil, I mean.)

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Agree...except that I always recoil when I see someone call a woman a "bitch." Maybe because that's what I get called anytime I have an opinion that challenges a man's...

Pax,
Doxy

Paul said...

I understand, Doxy. In her case I really want to call her and her father much worse. Alas the word is used too commonly to silence women, to brand them for being strong, which the patriarchy does not allow. Cheney's daughter, however, is only strong for evil and a tool of his wickedness. And I am guilty of wishing her silent, but even more so her father, the man Satan wishes to be when he grows up.

it's margaret said...

Haaaa Paul! ---but you always get riled with such eloquence!

Love you.
Enjoy your day!

BooCat said...

Thanks for putting a voice to my thoughts.