Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Travel update

Flights through Dulles tomorrow are canceled because of the incoming storm, something I had dreaded all day today. I was able to reschedule us through Denver and thence to Frankfurt. We depart later and arrive later but still get to Istanbul on Wednesday. Thanks for prayers.

I also want to thank Leticia of United Airlines who worked very hard to make this happen. As a travel arranger I know what she was up against. I am very grateful. So please offer a prayer for her that blessings may abound in her life. She was very professional, courteous, and gracious.

Sweet dreams, my flirtatious fritillaries!

--the BB

3 comments:

Fran said...

Prayers for you and your travel! And prayers for Leticia and her efforts on your behalf!

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

All the best! and Prayers for you Leticia!

susankay said...

Travel well and have a wonderful time