Thursday, May 27, 2010

Two different worlds, I live in two different worlds....

I am posting more photos from yesterday evening below but the real update is that I have resumed writing volume three of the chronicles. Got several paragraphs into it and thought, maybe I need to go back and check the genealogies. Good thing. I was writing about the baroness and here I find she had died years earlier. Her brother is the baron. Ah well. There is a reason I could never write without a computer, and I don't just mean word processing.


Oregano


Singing in the Rain rosebud


John F. Kennedy rose


Delphinium


Piñata roses

--the BB

4 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos, Paul - that last one in particular is stunning!

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Love your flowers!

vw: poted ;-)

susan s. said...

What they both said. I also have to say that I haven't thought of that song in years! Youtube, here I come!

susan s. said...

I couldn't find it! Dang!