Thursday, December 04, 2008

Gratuitous digitalis - oh, and bay scenery

Here's a little San Francisco from our September road trip - shots while waiting at stop lights - just for Margaret.




And now some much older photos:


A tree in my old neighborhood

San Pablo Bay (northern part of the San Francisco Bay)
viewed from Pinole, about 8 minutes from my condo


White foxgloves with critter

Along the lower fence we had all white plants, creating a lovely cool area along the pergola.
--the BB

4 comments:

Jane R said...

Sigh!

Fran said...

Ahhhhhh! I love these photos!

it's margaret said...

Oh, thank you! That blue blue sky --impossible with humidity--I think that is what I miss the most.

That and San Francisco extra sour dough bread!

Thank you again!

Paul said...

Margaret, you are most welcome. I blog to make you happy.