Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blame Kirstin

The New Jerusalem






What's your eschatology?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Moltmannian Eschatology

Jürgen Moltmann is one of the key eschatological thinkers of the 20th Century. Eschatology is not only about heaven and hell, but God's plan to make all things new. This should spur us on to political and social action in the present.


Moltmannian Eschatology



100%

Amillenialist



95%

Preterist



80%

Dispensationalist



50%

Postmillenialist



20%

Premillenialist



5%

Left Behind



0%




Because neither she nor I are literalists, I cannot say she tagged me, but the implication was pretty strong. Serves her right; I got the Moltmannian score.

Who's next?
--the BB

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

Ha! Serves me right, indeed.

[pokes Buddhapalian in the ribs]

Paul said...

Ouch. Not so hard. I'm an old man. [grin]

Kirstin said...

:-)

johnieb said...

Moltmann, with no interest in Premillienial Dispensationalism, though I was forced to grow up in which PD was the dominant cultural paradigm, hence a gnarled psyche.