Monday, November 19, 2007

I am so easily swayed


This time it was our canine friend Rowan who posted Lindy's score. Well, here is mine.

You Are 40% Misanthropic

You're a little misanthropic - but who isn't? Your reactions to other people are pretty normal.
You enjoy being friendly with people you encounter, but if you're having a rough day, watch out!


I typically want to answer questions such as those posed in this quiz with multiple responses as the question, as posed and without context, requires a "sometimes this" and "sometimes that" answer to be even remotely accurate. Still, I made my choices and this is what I got. And yes, I have bad days. I even had a very uncharitable thought during the words of institution at Mass this morning. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea naughtyssima culpa. I should have been focused on Jesus. But I wasn't, and Jesus loves me anyway and, what brings it home to prick my heart, Jesus loves those about whom I harbored (and enjoyed) those uncharitable thoughts.

And I must protest. The cameo face above does not resemble me in the least. Too young, too female, and way too phony a smile. The real BB is at the top in last December's snow.

This was fun. A big Woof out to Rowan.
--the BB

No comments: