Saturday, November 03, 2007

I am relieved to learn...


... that this blog is more than just a pretty face. The stats show folks come for more than Friday prince blogging. Last week's speculation is hereby withdrawn.

In fact, I confess it was more than speculation, it had an accusatory edge ("admit it"). So, in penance, I offer this Titian beauty--just in case someone as shallow as I comes by.

Flora
Titian (Tiziano Vecellio)
c.1515-1520. Oil on canvas. Galleria degli Uffizi, Florence

I am off to help clean up a new site for the Mission of San Gabriel. Have a fabulous Saturday, y'all.
--the BB

2 comments:

June Butler said...

This is lovely. I've seen this one at the Uffizi, and it's even lovelier to see the actual painting.

Your penance is my pleasure.

Paul said...

Mimi,
If my penance is your pleasure then this relationship is getting way too kinky.