Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Road Day

The BB is running off to lunch in Santa Fe today. Between that and Russian class tonight, I probably will not be posting a whole lot.

For Malcom+ and others I will try to do the red-yellow-green flags soon, not having forgotten that I slighted Mali in the "similar flags" category.

Enjoy the world around you today, my friends. Love and be loved.


Light a Candle in My Heart
O great Chief, light a candle in my heart, that I may see what is in it and sweep the rubbish from your dwelling place.
—An African schoolgirl’s prayer

--the BB

8 comments:

Fran said...

I love Santa Fe; one of my favorite places in the world. I turned 41 there!

Have a good time and enjoy your glass.

That is a particularly beautiful little prayer at the end today.

Thank you.

Lindy said...

Paul, you are such a great and fun and beautiful human! I hope you have a fun day in Santa Fe and that you get to smell of a lot of nice things and have some treats.

Love,

Rowan

Paul said...

Rowan! How very nice to hear from you. Thanks for such lovely wishes. I can't say I smelled a whole lot (you know human sniffers are very inferior to dog noses) but it is a beautiful day here and in Santa Fe. I loved seeing the sunshine and trees blooming and feeling the wind blow. A good romp.

Now I'm back to studying for class. (We humans never play long enough, do we?)

Woofs to you and all my doggy friends.

Thanks, Fran. It is a pretty city, though I did not stay long. But it was a nice lunch.

Diane M. Roth said...

ah, Santa Fe. I envy you. Have a good time. Love the prayer, too.

Paul said...

I had a very nice time. Now I'm back home cramming before class.

Досвиданя!

Padre Mickey said...

Be careful, dude; I hears deres HIPPIES DERE!!!
An' weirdos, too.

Fran said...

Um - yeah. Just like in Panama!!!

Paul said...

The New Mexico Bureau of Statistics put out a bulletin at the end of the day noting that the number of DFH in the state capital temporarily rose by one midday today. I wonder whom they let in.