Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My family back in Central California

This is Jay, my eldest nephew - the one with the recent diagnosis of diabetes and the broken leg and tremors. He is holding Clara. The blog tells us he said "I love you" when he first held her.

No one I know has a more loving heart than Jay.

Thanks for you prayers on his behalf and for the girls, Olivia and Clara. And for my sister Shirley who had a fall recently (I still don't know what this means going forward). And for my Aunt May who became very weak and has been in hospital and will be doing therapy in a nursing home.

Lots of other pics at Hoff Hoopla. Mimi can go there and get all soppy over babies while I get weepy over other stuff.

--the BB

1 comment:

June Butler said...

Well, I got my cute baby fix, for sure. Thanks, Paul. The girls are beautiful. Don't you just ache to hold them?

Prayers for all in your family in need of them.