Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Byzigenous Backson


You have not seen much posting today. I preached and presided this morning at San Gabriel, then we had the monthly mission council meeting. Worked a bit this afternoon on presentations on Roman history and conversational Italian phrases (both in powerpoint), then headed over to St Mike's to do that with the teens and their sponsors who are going to Rome next month. After that I headed out to the far north of town for a dinner group organized through the church (always nice to see them). I got home around 9:30 and began reading e-mail. Still have not done much of my daily blog reading and have no idea what is going on in the world today.

Tomorrow and Tuesday I shall have to give more attention to taxes than to the internet. I am sure my fellow procrastinators will sympathize--and the rest of you, please gloat quietly.

Hope you all had a good weekend. This was a good day, though a tiring one.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

Nice to see you in your natural habitat. :-)

Sleep well!

Fran said...

You are too cute, my good man. I enjoyed this view of you.

Godspeed with those taxes and other things.

You are one BBB... I have taken the liberty of adding the qualifier BUSY