Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Start anew each day - updated with new link





[Sunrise photo courtesy of Jim Wegryn]

Akhnaten had his hymn to the sun. Here is a portion of mine, from my fantasy series.



Kindle anew the life of every creature
Melt the ice of our hearts and water our souls
Daystar, lifegiver, accept this morning song
Raised with gratitude from earth to sky
Journey bravely forth, we welcome you
Brightest of stars, beloved of heaven and earth


(c) 2006, 2007 Paul E Strid

--the BB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Paul, please change your photo link to www.jimwegryn.com/Photos/FloridaSunrise.jpg. Capitalize S and take out space.

Jim Wegryn

Paul said...

Jim, I am most happy to do so and I thank you for the wonderful photo. I don't know how many have come to my blog because of it, but many a visitor googled that image and came here.

Thanks for the update so I could do this.