Saturday, March 15, 2008

Three new flags in two days

I simply did not have the energy to observe hospitality last night and now I have some catching up to do. In the past two days we have had our first visitors from Kenya, Nigeria, and Colombia. Welcome to each and all!

We have been praying for each of these countries in days past and trying to have some awareness of them. (I confess to some naughtiness in posting a photo of the national mosque in Abuja above for the graphic associated with Nigeria; could not resist tweaking +Pete.)

I don't have time today to say much of anything but the links above will take you to the Wikipedia pages for each nation.

I am really happy to see visitors from Africa and South America helping to extend our global interconnectedness.

Here's a little something Kenyan to get y'all shaking your booty:


And some Kikuyu worship music:


Something with a more Arabic rap feel from Mombasa:


A playful love song from Nigeria:


Some contemporary Nigerian music (horny young men putting the make on the lovely ladies):


Some Afrobeat music from Nigeria:


More hip-shaking music, this time from Colombia:


Learn something about inland Colombian music here with a string trio:


Some carnaval music from Colombia:



We travel on the internet so you can sit back and enjoy.
--the BB

2 comments:

June Butler said...

Does the CIA have a flag? If they do, that's the next flag you're going to see visiting your site.

Paul said...

Ah, Grandmère, I do not believe the NSA, CIA, FBI, or DHS leave their calling cards when they visit. Tsk, very inconsiderate of them, but you know how poorly young-uns are raised these days. Certainly reflects poorly on their mommas.

I should be very surprised if nothing I've typed here has ever caused a hiccup in their filters, given my calls for the American People to reclaim their nation and the utter contempt I show the Asshole-in-Chief.

God bless America! And buck Fush!