Tuesday, April 14, 2009

There are threats, all right

The rabid Shih-tzu that goes by the name of Michelle Malkin is foaming at the mouth once again now that the DHS has released its internal intelligence report on right-wing extremism. La Malkin claims it is a hit job on conservatives. She evidently failed to notice that it does not mention conservatives. Now if she, as a proud conservative, wants to identify with right-wing extremists, that is a conclusion to which she may leap. She certainly is not doing anything to help distinguish between the two.

You can read about it here.

h/t to Dave Neiwert (and to the Rude Pundit who give us all the image of the rabid shih-tzu.

--the BB

4 comments:

June Butler said...

The rabid Shih-tzu that goes by the name of Michelle Malkin...Whoa, Paul! Surely an insult to all Shih-tzu dogs.

She's fecking nuts. Embrace the extremists as your own - your comrades in arms.

Paul said...

Sorry about that, Mimi, but I always think of this epithet when her name comes up. In my family dogs need to be a certain size before we consider them to be dogs. Gross sizism, I know, but there you have it.

June Butler said...

And I'm thinking my next dog might be a Maltese. If I make that choice, then I guess I won't be able to say that I have a dog.

Paul said...

Of course you will, because you have the good sense to live by YOUR standards, not those of my silly family. And my big sister has always had small dogs, the collective scorn of the large-dog lovers notwithstanding.