Sunday, November 22, 2009

Quick, before I forget


Tomorrow Mimi goes in for cataract surgery in her right eye. She is being very brave and the previous round went well, but prayers for peace of mind, a safe trip to and from NOLA, and very successful surgery would not go amiss.

I am putting this up right now because I am so scattered poor Mimi was going to have to remind me and she has enough to do.

A blessing for Mimi and anyone else who needs a blessing this evening:
May God the Father bless you, God the Son heal you, God the Holy Spirit give you strength. May God the holy and undivided Trinity guard your body, save your soul, and bring you safely to his heavenly country; where he lives and reigns for ever and ever. Amen


--the BB

2 comments:

susan s. said...

I am praying.

Fran said...

So many prayers for Mimi!