Monday, July 05, 2010

Yard update


The grapes continue to ripen.


I found this beauty hiding in the back as I was watering this evening.


The peaches have gained some blush.


The retaining project viewed this morning.


And completed this evening. I will probably do some more sections elsewhere in the yard as I am pleased with the result here.

I noted on Facebook last Friday evening my hope for an enjoyable and productive weekend. My hope was not disappointed. I had the manual labor of digging and lugging, a nice hike, worship (twice) at the mother church, St Michael's, and visited with several friends. Tired and happy I prepare to do my Italian homework and retire in anticipation of a very busy day at work tomorrow.

--the BB

1 comment:

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

I wish I had you energy...

(vw is entirely OT: palingal ;-)