Friday, December 21, 2007

Here we go again

The BB said, ‘Eileen whom you gave to blog with me, she gave me this silly quiz, and I took it.’

You Are A Poplar Tree

People tend to look up to you, and it's a bit lonely at the top.
Inside, you are not always self confident, but you show great courage.
Mature and organized, you are reliable in any situation.
You tend to have an artistic or philosophical outlook on life.
You are very choosy in love and take partnership seriously.


The mature and organized line is total hooey, but there you have it.

8 comments:

Kirstin said...

YES! I'm a cedar. :-)

June Butler said...

These folks want too much information. What do y'all do? Make it up? I went all the way to the end, and I'd say it was one of the better questionnaires, but I'm not telling all they want to know.

Paul said...

Mimi, you are a caution.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! I am a corruptER.

Paul said...

Oh, you are, Eileen, a temptress of the most depraved sort. How many times have you led me astray now? Three?

Of course, it gets harder and harder on my part to come over all innocent.

Kirstin said...

ROFL!

(Even if I am too young to know what a "caution" is.)

"Innocent,"... yeah.

[grin]

Mike Farley said...

Oh, oops... I'm a flippin poplar tree too. I thought it was supposed to be lonely up here, Paul?

Fran said...

Apple tree for me. Not crab apple I hope! But sometimes... yes, sometimes!