Monday, February 11, 2008

Big mistake

I took a sip of Diet Pepsi while Robin Williams was on Inside the Actor's Studio.

OMG.

I was able to get my hand in front of my mouth quickly and thus averted disaster in the living room. Soaked my shirt front big time.

He is, as we know, a flipping genius. What a scream. He riffed for many minutes before they could even begin asking questions.

Here is part of the show, when he borrows a scarf from a lady in the audience. Enjoy.



UPDATE (Tuesday morning):
Kirstin told me last night that this link is not working.  I just tried it and (1) in Firefox on my MacBook it says the video is not longer available but (2) in Safari on the same computer it works.  What can I say?
--the BB

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

Kirstin has IE 7, and at times wishes she didn't.

Kirstin said...

...She has now seen this, and loves it. Thanks for the link!

susan s. said...

I get it to work by clicking on the little arrow in the left corner. I admit it must be clicked many times before it works. I have safari.