Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh baby, you gotta catch this!



My thanks to Kagro X, who posted this on Daily Kos and provides credit to the brilliant creators.
LA-based comics and actors on politics. Featuring veterans of MTV, ABC, NBC, The Daily Show, Second City Chicago, Reno 911, Current TV, and Showbiz Show With David Spade.

Andy Cobb
Josh Funk
Nyima Funk
Marc Evan Jackson
Dave Pompeii
Marc Warzecha
Mark Kienlen
UPDATE:
Anti-McCain Obama parody hits nearly 200k viewers in one day
[headline at Americablog--where John Aravosis notes: " I've been talking to my friends in town who make these kind of videos for a living, and they said that it's very hard to break even 40,000 views TOTAL on a political video on YouTube, let alone 200,000 in one day."
--the BB

4 comments:

June Butler said...

Paul, this is great. It's a wonderful find. Good luck with that, John McCain.

And now I have to scroll past that revolting photo of Jeff Gannon if I want to read your later posts. Ugh! Maybe I can close my eyes.

Paul said...

Just think pure thoughts, Grandmère. I know you can do it.

June Butler said...

It's easy to think pure thoughts. It's hard not to throw up. The memory of that awful sight lingers.

Paul said...

Mimi, I had no idea you and Jeff had a history. May your memories heal!

(Back when, I found many more photos of him online and this was a tame one chosen with your delicate grandmotherly sensibilities in mind. I tried.)