Thursday, January 10, 2008

I like this test result

I think that, for all my protests, the Swedish genes are coming out. And yes, I have a jar of cardamom pods in my cupboard. After my comments the other day about my grandmother and aunts baking, I have been thinking about goodies with the scent of cardamom. I may have to whip something up.


Your Score: Cardamom


You scored 75% intoxication, 50% hotness, 50% complexity, and 50% craziness!




You are Cardamom!

Not many people know you. You're kind of sweet, subtle, and maybe even shy. You're definitely understated and totally underrated. But once people get to know you, they can't get enough. You touch some esoteric, ancient place deep inside people and they love you for it.




Link: The Which Spice Are You Test
h/t to Max on whom I blame this one!
--the BB

6 comments:

Kirstin said...

Saffron. Hmmm.

Jane R said...

Yum!

I'm going to take the test.

Note: do you make glögg? There's cardamom in that and it's Swedish. Nice for cold weather and holidays.

Cardamom in Indian dishes too!

Jane R said...

P.S. Your link didn't work but I did a search and found the thing.

Results (to no one's surprise):

You are Habanero! You're hot and very flavourful. Unlike most hot peppers, your fruity goodness really comes through. You're great in unexpected situations, and quite vibrant, to boot. You're fun, spontaneous, and have been known to cause intense giggle fits. Woot!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on intoxication

You scored higher than 99% on hotness

You scored higher than 99% on complexity

You scored higher than 99% on craziness


Okay, Paul, so you know me in person, does this fit?!!!!!!!!!

And you all thought I was a boring academic.

Paul said...

Jane, it's actually for making malai murgh, an Indian chicken dish, that I have cardamom. I do like it and it seems very exotic.

No, I am not a glögg fan though I have had a bottle sitting among my wines for years. Should probably pour it out. Don't really care for sangria either. Don't mess with my red wines! LOL

Paul said...

Intense giggle fits. I like that. Well, you are anything but boring, contessa mia.

You are very competent at the academic gang but I think this captures the real you. Flame on, girl!

Padre Mickey said...

I use cardamon in my saag, and also black cardamon in my garahm masala. I loves me the cardamon!