Saturday, February 23, 2008

Heart thread - Saturday 2/23 - updated

Thanks to all who have been keeping the prayers coming.

The latest word on my brother-in-law Jack is that they are holding off on surgery, feeding him, keeping his blood count up, and watching to see if it will heal on its own. This is all frustratingly vague (but discussing medical issues with my family has, for generations, been frustratingly vague). I thank you in advance for holding Jack and the family in your hearts.

Update:
Our friend Kirstin (of Barefoot and Laughing) is down with the flu, and feeling too miserable to blog about it.
--the BB

4 comments:

June Butler said...

Paul, my prayers continue for Jack and for your family.

DianeNM said...

Paul, Prayers continue. Diane

susankay said...

Paul -- prayers from me, Molly and "mr. susankay". And also, thanks for your blog.

Fran said...

Oh my I must go leave Kirstin some love - that poor child.

And please know I am keeping Jack and your family in my prayers as well.

Peace, healing, restoration, consolation and grace to all.